Sunday, November 29, 2009

Let's give 'er another try...

I was just looking at the month's worth of pictures I took and posted last year. What an awesome idea...it just wasn't the right time. I am going to commit to the photo a day for a year...again. This is the year I will get my school social work certificate, by LCSW, my daughter will begin her senior year and my baby will begin her freshman year. I'm thinking of perhaps doing a photo a day blog for Steph's senior year and then being able to publish it into a book for graduation. Ithink that would be the bomb as well. If I can keep up. I've got 31 days to gain the dedication to start this one again...and then 10 months before the beginning of senior year. I'd like to capture registration, college visits, college apps, senior pics, etc...so, without further adew...let's begin.

No comments:

Post a Comment